Join Help3r in making a difference around the world! 10% of all rewards given will go towards your chosen charity types.
Not sure which charity to choose? Help3r’s choice will decide for you. We will most likely divide all amounts given to us amongst the different type of charities. We may also decide to give to a certain charity which is most in need at the time.
Health charities cover everything from supporting and treating the sick and disabled, working on cures for diseases, and promoting public awareness of specific health risks.
- Disease & Disorder
- Medical Services & Treatment
- Medical Research
- Patient and Family Support
This particular type of charity can be broken down further into four distinct groups.
- Wildlife conservation organizations
- Pet and Animal Welfare Organizations
- Hunting & Fishing Conservation Groups
- Zoos and Aquariums
Environmental Charities focus on ways to promote preservation, appreciation, and sustainable development for the environment. The two primary subgroups for this type of charity are:
- Environmental Conservation & Protection
- Parks and Nature Centers
International NGOs (Non-governmental organizations) are typically charities that are headquartered in one country but get involved worldwide.
- International Development NGOs
- Disaster Relief & Humanitarian NGOs
- Peace & Human Rights NGOs
- Conservation NGOs
- Child Sponsorship Organizations
Education charities serve as the educational institutions while some focus on making education more accessible and effective.
- Scholarship and financial aid services
- School Reform and Experimental Education
- Support for students, teachers, and parents